Notify Message
Forums
#5562832 Jan 28, 2012 at 03:45 PM
SMB Raider
26 Posts
Hey guys in week 6 I'll be going skiing in norway. Im leaving sunday the 5th and I'll be back sunday the 12th. I would like to hear if it was possible to move the 2 raids that conflict with this. I will be able to play (with like 90% probability) from norway, though it will be on an a pretty old laptop. So yeah preferebly i would like the raid on sunday the 5th and wednesday the 8th to be moved, if not possible then i will play from norway on the laptop i guess. Let me know what you think, and fast!

hugs and kisses from Zala
+0 Quote
#5563399 Jan 28, 2012 at 06:20 PM
Officer
18 Posts
I'm not sure if this will be a problem in any case. I'm pretty sure that we don't allow Danish people across the border
+0 Quote
#5567427 Jan 29, 2012 at 05:10 PM
SMB Raider
26 Posts
so bad titus, so bad..

FYI I've been in norway MANY times before, hah!
+0 Quote
#5597016 Feb 04, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Diesel
well i think its no problem if we got delay the raid for one week in all cases we are not hardcore guild so GL zala with your vacation m8 :) and when you came back we can concentrate a little and get a good progress tho :)
+0 Quote